Roses since ancient times are being used medicinally and for various other applications. Rose water is the purest form of this flower, which is obtained by distillation of roses. Mostly used by the perfumery industry, Rose water has its own unique significance. Apart from being a usual component of perfume, it is most commonly used for skin care. It is one of the best natural products that offers smoothness and freshness to your skin. Use Rose water for Skin Care and experience the difference. Rose water is a key ingredient in numerous skin care products as it naturally lends a glow to a dull face.
Rose water & Skin care
- Helps maintain pH balance
- Fights dermatitis, eczema and acne
- Helps to moisturize, revitalize, hydrate, and smoothen the skin
- Heals scars and wounds
- Its anti-bacterial properties helps tone the skin
- Strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissues
- It’s an Anti –aging agent, helps keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
If you are suffering from any of the above-mentioned skin care issues, best is to make consistent use of Rose water.
How to use Rose water for skin?
- Rose water as a facial toner
- Rose water after sun body spray
- Rosewater as a staining lip pack
- Rose water as a cleanser
There are several other ways one can make use of this popular cosmetic component that offers necessary skincare. The enticing aroma that it carriers with itself make it more desirable.
Cosmetics and rose water
Rose water is present in countless cosmetics that we make use in our daily lives. Rose water is present in a
- Anti-aging cream
- Facial masks
If you have not made use of Rose water, this is the time to put it to regular use. Rose water will offer you with a radiant skin, beautiful and everlasting.